Friday, April 18, 2008

These pictures are long overdue, but unfortunately, our internet access has been very limited since we came to the Philippines. So these pictures are really from last week - sorry for the delay!
Two of our finished walls in the staff dining room



Our "hidden" signatures :)




Terri, me, and Becky, holding our almost 300 balls of cookie dough.

On the zipline!

There's a band-aid on Shawn's nose - don't know if you see it or not. He had a zit, and he was very sensitive about it.

Five-thousand envelopes that we helped stuff, seal, and label!

Our wonderful friend Zachary Scott. We miss you!!


We had a fantastic time in Colorado. Thank you Shawn, Terri, Luke, and Zach for being your crazy selves and making us laugh, and for the good times in general. Love you guys!





4 comments:

Scott said...

oh, wow! these pics made me homesick for our "Colorado family"! Glad you had so much fun! The walls look great! Mom

Anonymous said...

gasp...cookie dough!!!!!!!

hey, this line has been going through my head for days now. can you name the movie?

"you make me sad"

-the attic child

Anonymous said...

Hi girls!

This isn't really Shawn, it's Dan Faulkner! I just wanted to say how much we appreciate all the hard work you put into your time here at Camp Elim. Everyone raves about the Staff Dining Room. It's beautiful! We only wish you could have stayed longer! But, you'll have to come back!

We're praying for a great time as you continue to serve our Lord!

Love ya!

Dan

Michael McConaughey said...

Hello girls. It's like a Christmas miracle that you could finally post a blog! I sure miss you. I miss your cute faces. Well, except for that look that Becky always gave me. What was that all about? Ha ha ha ha I miss you making biscotti for me. I miss playing Uno with you, since it is my favorite game. I miss beating you at Tetris. I miss you as my slaves around camp. I miss your cute calves. I miss watching you practice your ninja moves. I really am praying for you every day. If your next stop doesn't work out, I'll pray you come back to Camp Elim so I can not miss you anymore. I will never not love you my sugar plums. Shawn...um Michael...um Mitchell...